Job recruitment for the position of Project Manager – Youth Development
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP) is a local non-profit organization that was established in 1961. It was formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and is a licensed member of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, which operates in over 130 countries and territories. AYP aims to provide a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential, discover their purpose and passion, and find their place in the community.
We invite creative and energetic candidate to join AYP family:
- To explore funding and collaboration opportunities with the Government and business sectors
- To follow up with the projects from proposal to documentation and reporting
- To organise project briefing sessions and propose promotional plans of the projects
- To design project rundown, questionnaires and evaluation forms in conjunction with internal and external parties
- To collect and analyse data to explore the good practice of the projects
- To oversee and monitor project KPIs on progress reports, fiscal works, related administration and promotion plans
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Possess a recognised university degree or above in Social Science, Business Management, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in project management
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, strong organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- Shift and overnight duty required, candidates may be required to work on Saturday, Sundays or Public Holidays
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Senior Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk