We would like to invite energetic and creative candidates to join our AYP family:
Officer – Award Service & Operations (Ref. No. OASO/23/1)
- To promote the Award Scheme to young people by engaging with youth organizations
- To liaise with different organizations and schools for the operations of the Award Scheme
- To train up Award Leaders and volunteers in support of the Award Scheme
- To organize orientation and training courses for Award participants
- To act as Award Leader for a group of Award participants
- To design promotional materials (Poster & Video etc.) and handle promotion work for recruiting Award participants
- To produce printed and on-line training materials for the Award Scheme
- To help arrange international training visits and programmes for overseas visitors
- To be responsible for Award Centre management
- To assist and to prepare funding proposals
- To perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Possess a recognized university degree or equivalent with over 1 year relevant experience.
- Have a good command of both English & Chinese (written & spoken), Putonghua preferable.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic in youth development, independent, mature, a good team member and have a pleasant personality.
- Familiar with MS Office applications, Chinese word processing, graphic design and video editing software, and database management is an advantage.
- Willing to work overtime and during weekends.
- Immediate availability is preferable.
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV, expected salary and available reporting date to the Senior Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Our web-site: http://www.ayp.org.hk