Officer – Youth Outdoor Adventure Training (Contract-based until February 2023) (Ref. OYDAT/21/1)
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. AYP is committed to providing a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential and take positive steps towards finding their purpose, passion and place in the community.
Since 1986, AYP camp service has been providing outdoor training camp and experiential learning for the young people to challenge themselves and discover their hidden abilities. With the generous support from The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, The Duke of Edinburgh Training Camp has completed the redevelopment works and re-opened in April 2021.
We are now looking for a passionate candidate to fill up the post of Officer – Youth Outdoor Adventure Training.
- To assist the operation of Youth Outdoor Adventure Training Project
- To design the promotional materials and application forms
- To recruit participants and handle application process
- To liaise with disciplined service departments and stakeholders to organize related activities
- To support the administration and logistic arrangement
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Possess a recognized university degree or above in Social Science, Business Management, Marketing or related discipline
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Have 1 year or above of related working experience will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- 48 hours per week
- Shift and overnight duty required, candidates may be required to work on Saturday, Sundays or Public Holidays
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 30 July 2021.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: http://www.ayp.org.hk