Job recruitment for the position of Senior Manager/ Manager – Administration, HR & Finance (Ref. MAHF/23/2)
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. The Award is a global framework for non-formal education and learning, which challenges young people to dream big, celebrate their achievements and make a difference in their world.
To further enhance our commitment to high-quality youth programming that meets the needs of the communities we serve, we are now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill up the post of Senior Manager / Manager – Administration, HR & Finance.
- Lead the Department of Administration, HR & Finance to oversee and manage the overall administration, HR & accounting duties of the organization
- Prepare and manage financial reporting and annual audit with auditors and other funded bodies
- Prepare annual budget and various analysis reports to the organization’s Committee members’ review
- Perform full spectrum of administration and human resources functions including staff recruitment, remunerations, MPF contributions, staff annual functions, office general administration and facilities management etc.
- Manage daily administration and ongoing enhancement of the existing HRM system
- Undertake review, planning and implementation of human resources policies and administration systems to meet the organization needs
- Act as Secretary of Administration & Finance Committee and Investment Committee
- Ensure the compliance with statutory and regulations on Accounting and HR related ordinances
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by Chief Executive Officer
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Possess with minimum 5 years’ relevant experiences in accounting, auditing and human resources management of which 3 years in supervisory / managerial level
- Well versed with HK Financial Reporting Standards, HK Labour Ordinances, MPF regulations and other related legislations
- Have experiences in working in NGOs preferable
- Proficient in Peachtree (Sage 50) accounting software is preferable
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel worksheets & Chinese word processing
- Good command in both written & spoken English & Chinese
- Be responsible, detailed-minded, well-organized, independent, self-motivated, mature with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, willing to accept new challenges and have a pleasant personality
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 June 2023. Prospective candidates are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk
(Data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted)