We invite a pro-active, positive attitude and energetic candidate to join AYP family:
Officer – Information Technology (Contract) (Ref. No. OIT/23/1)
- Provide helpdesk support to users and troubleshoot issues on all IT aspects including hardware, software and system network
- Provide first line technical support for IT issues or ad-hoc IT-related tasks during and beyond office hours
- Perform Unit Test, System Test, and assist User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Facilitating the enhancement and maintenance of internal systems and related equipment, supporting, troubleshooting and evaluation
- Conduct tracking for resources and assets to ensure smooth IT operations
- Procure & Maintain IT asset and software licensing inventory
- Assist IT manager to manage specific tasks in projects and IT services
- Holder of Higher Diploma or Degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in IT and Web application support
- Hands-on experience in HTML5, PHP, MySQL, WordPress for customization is an advantage.
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS, would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows platform (including server and active directory administration & maintenance) and virtualization technologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, independent and able to work under dynamic environment
- Good communication skill
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 September 2023.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk
(Data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)