The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. AYP is committed to providing a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential and take positive steps towards finding their purpose, passion and place in the community.
We are now looking for a passionate candidate to fill up the post of Officer – Youth Development, Property Management.
- Responsible for Tai Po & Sai Kung camp sites property management
- Inspect building facilities and equipment regularly
- Report repair and maintenance issues of the camp sites
- Liaise maintenance schedule with vendors or contractors
- Supervise regular repair and maintenance works of the camp sites and ensure to finish on schedule
- Keep maintenance logs and write reports
- Comply with all safety regulations & statutory requirements
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Possess a recognized university degree or above in Property Management, Facilities Management, Club Management or related disciplines
- Level 2 or Grade E or above in 5 subjects (including English, Chinese & Mathematics) in the HKDSE or HKCEE, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Have 1 year or above of related working experience will be an advantage
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- 48 hours per week
- Shift and overnight duty required, candidates may be required to work on Saturday, Sundays or Public Holidays
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 September 2021.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Our website: http://www.ayp.org.hk
(Data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)