Assistant Manager – Award Service & Operations (One-year renewable) (Ref. AMASO/21/1)
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. AYP is a full license member of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation which operates in more than 130 countries and territories.
AYP is committed to providing a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential and take positive steps towards finding their purpose, passion and place in the community.
We are now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill up the post of Assistant Manager – Award Service & Operations.
- To monitor and coordinate operations, policies and systems to achieve strategic aims (access, reach and impact) of the Award Scheme;
- To coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders including uniformed groups, schools, youth organizations and etc.;
- To device new strategic plan for the growth of the Award Scheme;
- To manage and train up Award Leaders and volunteers in support of the Award Scheme;
- To help arrange international training visits and programmes for overseas visitors;
- To be responsible for Award Centers management;
- To assist and to prepare funding proposals;
- Work closely with the Senior Manager in taking up the planning, implementation and delivery of the Award Scheme
- Degree holder or above in social science, management or marketing or related discipline;
- With over 5 years relevant experiences;
- Solid knowledge and experience in youth work and community service management;
- With strong passion to walk alongside with the young people;
- Good connections with uniformed groups and schools would be an advantage;
- Strong communication skills and a good team player;
- Experience in writing funding application proposals and reports, and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Be immediate availability is preferable.
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 30 July 2021.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk