We would like to invite energetic and creative candidates to join our AYP family:
Project Assistant (1-year renewable contract) (Ref. PA/21/1)
- To be responsible for videos/photos clipping & editing, posters & banners design;
- To be responsible for online & telephone enquiries, data entries & daily office duties;
- To provide support & backup for the organization’s activities;
- Have strong knowledge in using basic web and/or graphic design software (PS, AI. IN design) social networking tools and familiar with MS Office applications & Chinese word processing;
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in 5 subjects (including English, Chinese & Mathematics) in the HKDSE or HKCEE or equivalent;
- Possess with minimum 1 year relevant working experience, passion to work in social service and student work is a plus;
- Be proactive, responsible, patient, independent and have a pleasant personality;
- May be required to work outdoor or beyond normal office hours whenever necessary.
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 October 2021.
Prospective candidates are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk
(Data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted)