The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP) is a local non-profit organization that was established in 1961. It was formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and is a licensed member of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, which operates in over 130 countries and territories.
AYP aims to provide a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential, discover their purpose and passion, and find their place in the community.
We invite creative and energetic candidate to join AYP family:
Officer – Communications & Fundraising (One – year renewable Contract) (Ref. OCF/23/3)
- Promote and raise the awareness of the Award.
- Social media planning and promotion for attracting traffic and engagement.
- Assist in planning and implementing annual ceremonies, fundraising activities and publicity events.
- Responsible for bilingual copywriting, researching, translating and editing of various corporate collaterals including corporate messages, press release, speeches, letters, presentations, eDM etc.
- Assist in the design and production of communications collaterals, publications and newsletters etc
- To perform other ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Language, Translation, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, or PR related disciplines
- 1 year experiences in marketing / digital marketing/Corporate Communications/ Journalism/ Fundraising, Copywriting and Event Management
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details and to meet deadlines
- Mature, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- 5-day work week, Medical Insurance
- Young and energetic working environment
- Bank holidays, Fresh graduate welcome
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16 June 2023. Prospective candidates are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Our web-site: http://www.ayp.org.hk
(Data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)