MANAGER – COMMUNICATIONS & FUNDRAISING (Ref. MCF/21/1)
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. AYP is a full license member of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation which operates in more than 130 countries and territories.
AYP is committed to providing a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential and take positive steps towards finding their purpose, passion and place in the community.
We are now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill up the post of Manager – Communications & Fundraising.
- Formulate and oversee the overall strategic growth by providing trends and insights;
- Initiate source of fundraising and collaboration network;
- Provide creative input and editing ideas.
- Report to Chief Executive Officer
- Formulate & execute corporate communications and fundraising strategies, managing public affairs, media relations, and stakeholder engagement activities;
- Proactively identify opportunities for an organization’s sustainable development, brand building and stakeholder engagement
- Responsible for overall brand positioning and manage all means of strategic marketing plans for both online and offline communications
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media and strategic partners from internal to external key stakeholders to ensure proper dissemination
- Supervise production of website, print, annual report, media releases, information kits, presentations, etc.
- Possess a recognized university degree or above in Marketing, Communications, e-Commerce or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experiences in which 3 years in managerial level
- Passion in youth work, a good team player with strong interpersonal skills and a creative initiator
- Have strong media, agencies and partnership network in NGOs sector is desirable
- Have a good command of both English & Chinese (written & spoken), Putonghua preferable
- Be familiar with social networking tools, graphic design, web programming and database management is an advantage
- Be immediate availability is preferable.
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 29 October 2021.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk