Job recruitment for the position of Administrative Assistant – Youth Development
(One-year renewable contract)(Ref. AA(YD)/23/1)
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. AYP is committed to providing a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential and take positive steps towards finding their purpose, passion and place in the community.
We are now looking for a passionate candidate to fill up the post of Administrative Assistant – Youth Development.
- To provide administrative work
- To coordinate office procedures
- To maintain supplies inventory
- To prepare and monitor payment notices, invoices and receipts
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Level 2 or Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- 44 shift hours per week
- Candidates may be required to work on Saturday, Sundays or Public Holidays
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 February 2023.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: https://www.ayp.org.hk