Job Recruitment for the Position of Programme Assistant – Youth Development (One-year renewable contract) (PA(YD)21/2)
The Hong Kong Award for Young People (AYP), formerly known as The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established in 1961 as a local registered non-profit organization. AYP is committed to providing a non-formal education platform for young people to explore their full potential and take positive steps towards finding their purpose, passion and place in the community.
We are now looking for a passionate candidate to fill up the post of Programme Assistant – Youth Development.
- To organize and lead activities in centre and other location assigned by supervisor
- To assist in planning and organizing camp services and programs
- To assist in facilities management
- To handle routine administrative works
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- To aid in multiple duties related to camp activities
- Level 2 or Grade E or above in 5 subjects including Chinese and English Languages in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
- Experience in leading and organizing youth and children training activities will be an advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant skills and knowledge on Water Sports, Rope Course, First Aid and Recreation Management
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- Mainly work in Sai Kung & Tai Po
- 48 hours per week
- Shift and overnight duty required, candidates may be required to work on Saturday, Sundays or Public Holidays
Interested parties should send application letter with full CV and expected salary to the Manager – Administration, HR & Finance by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 28 February 2021.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Candidates not invited for interview 2 months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our website: http://www.ayp.org.hk